Trucking Sim Forums

Full Version: Where is the update.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I hope your planning on getting this out quickly. Lot of drivers are quitting the game because of it. This version were are on now needs updated bad. We need up to date trucks in the Truck Lot. We need to be able to set drivers rates. The small number of drivers we have left, there is no need for 200-300 loads on contracts. Not enough drivers to finish them. I like this game but things need to change soon, or there will be no one left to play the game. I know Jeff didn't want this to happen, we need updates like yesterday. Its been to many times put on the back burner for other things. Its time to get the update out like you promised us...
My thoughts exactly. I'm really busy in real life and I know Jeff and co. is too. But could we at least get a few upgrades to this version of the game? Drivers are leaving left and right and I'm afraid that when the real "update" finally rolls out they won't come back. Alot of us are maxed out tier and truck wise. Please jeff, don't let this game end up dying like trukz.
(06-13-2014 09:50 PM)gtmustang94 Wrote: [ -> ]My thoughts exactly. I'm really busy in real life and I know Jeff and co. is too. But could we at least get a few upgrades to this version of the game? Drivers are leaving left and right and I'm afraid that when the real "update" finally rolls out they won't come back. Alot of us are maxed out tier and truck wise. Please jeff, don't let this game end up dying like trukz.
God forbid that Truckingsim should go down the drain like Trukz!! We all acknowledge that Jeff & Mod squad are busy in Real Life & updates take a LOT of TIME & EFFORT - BUT new trucks & some small improvements NOW would encourage those still playing to remain active & encourage new starters to join up ?!! Time to Revive & Survive ?!!
I think we all know the reaction we are going to get from this. BUT, I agree 110%. I would like to see new trucks most of all.
I think the most needed upgrade would be the ability to set individual rates. Personally, I wouldn't care if the newest truck was a 2000 Mack truck. I am just glad the game is still going, and am thankful for anything.
I don't care either, just a minor annoyance of mine. Although, individual rates would be nice.
(06-14-2014 07:55 PM)Megaboomboxboy678 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't care either, just a minor annoyance of mine. Although, individual rates would be nice.
I wish I had the necessary programming skills, as I am retired and have plenty of time.
I wish I had them too. When I am out on the road, I have 10 hours a day of down time. And 34 hours extra due to that damn restart rule.
Hey Jeff, if your to busy to finish the update, would you be willing to hire someone to do it. If everyone playing now would donate $10.00 to $20.00 to the cause, you would have more then enough to get it done. I like this game, please don't let it die like Trukz.
Ah Trukz...I remember those days. It was tough getting started here after losing my old account with so much time invested in it.

That said, I'm glad this game is still up and running. An update would be nice, but like others, I am glad it is still just going. I do think the game would be more fun with a large influx of new drivers. I'm sure with a small user base recruiting for small companies seems futile. I for one am going to keep trucking.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's