Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03/02/12 - 1 Year
03-02-2012, 07:01 PM
03/02/12 - 1 Year
Well it has been 1 year since I sent out the first invite to the game. This was the first time anyone else played the game and boy has the game changed.

So much has been added, the backend for the game has been rewritten at least 3 times, we have went from 1,150 users roughly to over 5,480 users. We have brought on Conroy as a programmer who has done much for the advancement of this game.

I would also like to thank Bjornski for hosting the game since its beginning, I am massively thankful for him and his company doing this for us!

I am thankful to each and everyone of you who have spread the word about the game, have helped with reporting bugs and working through the troubles we have had.

I hope to have many more years in the game and hope the game succeeds even better than it has already.

Again thank you to each and every one of you,

Jeff

I am one of the creators and the owner of TruckingSim.com I will be the main person doing the code for the game, if you have any questions please message me. Thanks for all the support everyone has given so far Big Grin

[Image: driverstats.php?id=1]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2012, 07:11 PM
RE: 03/02/12 - 1 Year
Jeff, I think it is us who should be thanking you! You and Conroy etc. brought us out of the fiery wreckage of the other game and gave us a new home to play the game we all love! And in the past year this game has met and surpassed the other game a million times over!

You are all to be congratulated over and over again!!!

Thanks Jeff et al!!!

Ron

HR Manager
CIF
Find all posts by this user
03-02-2012, 07:12 PM
Been a good one even though I wasn't here from the start

Let's hope the next is even better

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.
-Rick Osborne
03-02-2012, 07:20 PM
(03-02-2012 07:11 PM)FLHT Ron Wrote:  Jeff, I think it is us who should be thanking you! You and Conroy etc. brought us out of the fiery wreckage of the other game and gave us a new home to play the game we all love! And in the past year this game has met and surpassed the other game a million times over!

You are all to be congratulated over and over again!!!

Thanks Jeff et al!!!

Ron

I agree 110%
03-02-2012, 07:22 PM
The pleasure has been all ours!

Thanks so much!!!

[Image: driverstats.php?id=961]
03-02-2012, 07:33 PM
...Happy One Year Birthday..!!..

We are all so glad to have a great game to play and enjoy... keep up the good work in developing and improving the game and we will be here for many years to come...

* Founder & CEO of Ameristar Lines * Join Ameristar Lines now *
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-02-2012, 07:54 PM
Jeff--This has been very successful mainly because of you and your crew. It just keeps getting better. Thank you and Happy 1 year anniversary.

Cool Load it like a BOXCAR--Drive it like a STOCKCAR Cool
03-02-2012, 09:15 PM
Jeff - Thank you very much! I am having a lot of fun here. Happy birthday
03-02-2012, 09:42 PM
Jeff, from when i first found out about this game, it has been a positive experience. Thank you Jefffan24 and Conroy for all that you have done to make this game greatSmile

[Image: driverstats.php?id=444]
Current Truck: 2011 Peterbilt 389
03-02-2012, 09:44 PM
Jeff - Thank you very much and Conroy
from down under in aus