Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04/02/11 - Terms of Service and Rules
04-02-2012, 03:34 PM
04/02/11 - Terms of Service and Rules
Both a Terms of Service and Game Rules pages have been added to the game. You will have to agree to both of these before you can continue in the game any further.

Anyone who breaks these rules will no longer have any excuse of saying they did not know. After agreeing to these you should be able to get to them by links in the footer of every page. Again we expect everyone to follow these rules.

Note: For those who didn't know I created a company called Real Online Development and I use it to "own" the games/web apps I make. TruckingSim is considered a product of that company. I still own TruckingSim since I own Real Online Development, but for technical/legal/tax purposes the game is a product of Real Online Development. This is explained in the Terms of Service, but I just wanted to point this out in case that confused some people.

Thanks,

Jeff

I am one of the creators and the owner of TruckingSim.com I will be the main person doing the code for the game, if you have any questions please message me. Thanks for all the support everyone has given so far Big Grin

[Image: driverstats.php?id=1]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2012, 07:05 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2012 07:08 PM by mrodgers.)
RE: 04/02/11 - Terms of Service and Rules
Clicking any of the links at the bottom of pages for the TOS, Rules, and Credits gives me an error, url displayed is "http://truckingsim.com/new_update.php?error=1" and sends me back to the New Update announcement where I have to click that I've read and agree. I can't agree because I can't read them.

EDIT: Ok, now I see that you have to agree to read them, then you get to the TOS and rules and individually agree to each of those. Thus, never mind on the above....
Find all posts by this user
04-02-2012, 07:07 PM
Thanks Jeff. These rules will assure public freedom and enjoyment. wondering why we didnt have it sooner, but Im glad we are having a much needed crackdown

[Image: driverstats.php?id=444]
Current Truck: 2011 Peterbilt 389
04-02-2012, 08:18 PM
Thank you Jeff! Now everyone will have a level playing field!
04-02-2012, 09:48 PM
Glad to see it Jefffan! No one likes a cheater and I'm glad you tightened up the rules and made it fair and enjoyable for all! Hats off to you! Smile

[Image: polish-alcoa-18wheeler-rims-800x800.jpg]
Christ is my captain
[Image: driverstats.php?id=3829]
04-04-2012, 09:17 PM
What we need to stop is 1 person using 3 of his drivers to start fake companies and to take every subsidiary contract to slow us down, then sub them to his main driver at $3 a mile.
Why is it a 1 man company can take 7 contracts average 50 loads each? Then sub them for way more then the contract pays?

[Image: driverstats.php?id=312]
04-05-2012, 02:42 AM
Why? Because it's broken. Sad
04-05-2012, 05:58 AM
(04-05-2012 02:42 AM)Norman Wrote:  Why? Because it's broken. Sad

Wink

04-05-2012, 06:38 AM
I'm going to work on this today so we can enforce the rules better.

I am one of the creators and the owner of TruckingSim.com I will be the main person doing the code for the game, if you have any questions please message me. Thanks for all the support everyone has given so far Big Grin

[Image: driverstats.php?id=1]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-05-2012, 08:19 AM
(04-05-2012 06:38 AM)jefffan24 Wrote:  I'm going to work on this today so we can enforce the rules better.

Heart