06-23-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: Where is the update.
Thanks DB! I reiterate this for the 2014 Peterbilt Big Grin

[Image: driverstats.php?id=444]
Current Truck: 2011 Peterbilt 389
Find all posts by this user
06-29-2014, 02:24 PM
Hey Jeff would it be a big deal to make the company names in our company stock folders clickable links? It sure would make it alot easier for us to keep track of which companies have went inactive.

PS, I'd love to see the 2014 Peterbilt too. Big Grin A $1 million truck would be neat too, that way we would have something to spend our $$$ on.

[Image: driverstats.php?id=23]
07-01-2014, 08:45 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2014 08:47 AM by Cowboy Trucking Inc.)
Nice, a $1 Million Super Truck, I would go for that to, I've been around to some of the truckstops in my area and also 4 major brand truck dealers. None of them have any good size pic's of the new trucks....

[Image: driverstats.php?id=100]
07-12-2014, 04:13 PM
Norman, is this something you might could do?
(06-29-2014 02:24 PM)gtmustang94 Wrote:  Hey Jeff would it be a big deal to make the company names in our company stock folders clickable links? It sure would make it alot easier for us to keep track of which companies have went inactive.

PS, I'd love to see the 2014 Peterbilt too. Big Grin A $1 million truck would be neat too, that way we would have something to spend our $$$ on.

07-12-2014, 07:57 PM
Sorry, I can only do moderator things in game. Anything to do with touching the site code or database is Jeff's domain.
07-13-2014, 09:03 AM
Of course....DodgyDodgy

[Image: driverstats.php?id=444]
Current Truck: 2011 Peterbilt 389
07-18-2014, 04:57 AM
Love the game, update or no update. Keep on Cyber Trucking!
07-18-2014, 08:53 PM
I'm sure plenty of us could send a few bucks towards paying a programmer if it would get things jumpstarted. At $75 an hour we could all get together and be able to pay somebody to spend a few hours making some much needed updates. And giving Norman the ability to modify the code would be a big help too.

07-20-2014, 04:06 PM
I wonder if the Admin at CyberAirlines would do it, I know Jeff and the Admin there have went together on building a couple of projects. He takes care of his game quite well. It would be nice if he could help here to...

[Image: driverstats.php?id=100]
07-21-2014, 09:21 AM
Guys, it's not just changing a few lines of code. As explained, It's a complete Rewrite and that is a HUGE task. It took nearly a year to write the code for what we have. This was created to keep the communities from the old game together, which was shut down because as a business it doesn't work. New players quickly leave for the most part when they discover that it's a text based game and there is no "driving" to it. Even with the glitches our little company has fun staying in touch and joking on the CB.
Thread Closed