Where is the update.
08-03-2014, 03:44 PM
RE: Where is the update.
Welcome back Conroy...

[Image: driverstats.php?id=100]
Find all posts by this user
08-03-2014, 04:59 PM
(08-02-2014 09:10 PM)Karloe Wrote:  Conroy, do you have a "Its Ready when its ready" to Do list, or a plan of attack?

I do what Jeff asks me to do. I only just got back so things haven't picked up yet. Getting there.

(08-02-2014 11:01 PM)Megaboomboxboy678 Wrote:  
(08-01-2014 05:44 PM)Conroy Wrote:  
(08-01-2014 08:55 AM)Megaboomboxboy678 Wrote:  Hey. Conroy is back. Hope to see some kind of update soon. Welcome back. Smile

How you been, mega?

I am alive. How about you, Conroy?

Likewise. Start uni soon.

(08-03-2014 02:04 PM)fingcat Wrote:  I am just thankful to have the game. Any upgrades will be most appreciated, but certainly not expected.
Thanks to Jefffan, Conroy and all that have contributed.

Smile

(08-03-2014 03:44 PM)Cowboy Trucking Inc Wrote:  Welcome back Conroy...

Thanks!

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.
-Rick Osborne
12-12-2014, 05:49 PM
Jeff, if you log on and see this, could you at least give us an idea of your plans for the game or at least tell us that there are no future plans?
Thanks.

[Image: driverstats.php?id=23]
12-12-2014, 06:45 PM
(12-12-2014 05:49 PM)gtmustang94 Wrote:  Jeff, if you log on and see this, could you at least give us an idea of your plans for the game or at least tell us that there are no future plans?
Thanks.
Yes Please !! Would LUV new v2014 Truck for Christmas ?!!
12-12-2014, 07:31 PM
There are ideas for the game, but last time I spoke to him he was busy. If there will be an update, it will likely be in 2015, if they can all get some free time to invest in heavily rewriting the code.

But new 2015 trucks wouldn't go amiss Tongue

[Image: driverstats.php?id=1762]
01-18-2015, 07:54 PM
(06-13-2014 08:47 PM)Cowboy Trucking Inc Wrote:  I hope your planning on getting this out quickly. Lot of drivers are quitting the game because of it. This version were are on now needs updated bad. We need up to date trucks in the Truck Lot. We need to be able to set drivers rates. The small number of drivers we have left, there is no need for 200-300 loads on contracts. Not enough drivers to finish them. I like this game but things need to change soon, or there will be no one left to play the game. I know Jeff didn't want this to happen, we need updates like yesterday. Its been to many times put on the back burner for other things. Its time to get the update out like you promised us...
Does anyone else feel like we are dancing the "Last Waltz" on the deck of the "TITANIC" ?? The SILENCE (on the ?progress? of the UPDATE) is DEAFENING !! Is Truckingsim going down the same path as TRUKZ ?? We certainly hope NOT !! - but even the FEW Active drivers left are losing INTEREST & ENTHUSIASM for the game ?!! Just a few words on the current situation would give us ALL some ENCOURAGEMENT to continue playing ?!! Over to you Jeff !!
01-18-2015, 09:28 PM
It's done man there will be no updates. Unless somebody start a game like and does the coding that is the only way I can see something new coming along. I think I heard this website is paid for a couple of years after that i am sure it will die out like trukz. I will ride it out till something new comes long.

[Image: driverstats.php?id=86]
01-26-2015, 08:06 AM
Would love to see any updates....there are still dedicated players out here and we can get things rolling again...but yes we do need to see some improvrments soon....hello everyone...

Destiny Is A Simple Matter Of Finding What It Is You Believe To Be Your Future.Reality Is Realizing It's All A Bunch Of Nonsense That Should Be Kept In One's Dreams.Darkrose2.
01-26-2015, 12:17 PM
Updates would only be possible after a complete re-write (such simple ideas as Individual Collection Rates are tied into the code in a complex manner, and would involve breaking many other things first)

As it is, an update is unlikely until such time as all 3 devs have some serious free time off.

[Image: driverstats.php?id=1762]
02-01-2015, 01:43 PM
I would like an update on the update. Even if it's a straight forward, "it's not happening"
We just want to hear something. Is it in the works, is it not happening. I dont care if it's not happening and the game is staying how it is. What everyone wants is just an honest answer on the current state of this game. Is this possible? Or is this to big of a request. Or is there really no straight answer.
Everyone has been asking, and if you guys have your answer and do not want to tell us in fear of people leaving. Thats fine, but we really want an honest update.

AndyTobo
Big Mountain Misfits VP
Eagle Logistics CEO - 12-2007 to 09-2012

[Image: driverstats.php?id=33]
Thread Closed