Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The plan for Truckingsim's future
10-30-2016, 11:57 AM
RE: The plan for Truckingsim's future
So guys, I take it nothing is in the pipeline at all then, going by the lack of Jeff or Bjornski on here.

It's such a pity as the game itself is a great game, just needs something to give it a lot more longevity.

I took a break from it for a while, a good few years I suppose, to play SimAgri, which is a pay game, and keeps you going. A model like that game would be great, I know it's kind of a diverse game and trucking is only a tiny facet of it, and that's all there is to this game, but some things could be taken onboard too to make this game grab you more.

I'm by no means a coder or graphics guy, but I'd be willing to learn of it could help.

[Image: driverstats.php?id=57]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-31-2016, 07:40 AM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2016 07:40 AM by Megaboomboxboy678.)
I haven't seen anybody with any authority since I came back after another 6 month hiatuses. Going from page four of this thread, it appears the game needs to be completely rewritten to fix bugs. Doesn't look like Jefffan, or anyone else for that matter gives a damn, not by choice, but considering he makes no profit off of it, he doesn't give this game priority, unfortunately.

It appears we will have to settle for what we've got until

A: Jeff comes to enlighten us with more details
B: Bjornski decides this game is no longer viable and pulls it off of his server
C: It gets the updates it deserves.

[Image: driverstats.php?id=444]
Current Truck: 2011 Peterbilt 389
12-12-2016, 06:25 PM
(10-31-2016 07:40 AM)Megaboomboxboy678 Wrote:  I haven't seen anybody with any authority since I came back after another 6 month hiatuses. Going from page four of this thread, it appears the game needs to be completely rewritten to fix bugs. Doesn't look like Jefffan, or anyone else for that matter gives a damn, not by choice, but considering he makes no profit off of it, he doesn't give this game priority, unfortunately.

It appears we will have to settle for what we've got until

A: Jeff comes to enlighten us with more details
B: Bjornski decides this game is no longer viable and pulls it off of his server
C: It gets the updates it deserves.

short but sweet boomer...i totally agree...the game needs a complete update...but i am a follower so i and my asst manager the dragon lady will hang in there for the short haul or long haul....i would hate to see truckingsim end..would be a loss for sure my friend....

Destiny Is A Simple Matter Of Finding What It Is You Believe To Be Your Future.Reality Is Realizing It's All A Bunch Of Nonsense That Should Be Kept In One's Dreams.Darkrose2.