Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
The Truckingsim Design-a-game contest is here!
06-04-2015, 10:01 AM
RE: The Truckingsim Design-a-game contest is here!
Honestly guys I could list millions of upgrades to the game to make it not only better but more fun and more interesting for new users as well as the retired truckers that play the game. I honestly say it's time to take it to the next level of gaming and go with a virtual simulation in addition to the text base simulator. I know it's no where near as easy as it sounds but if y'all do agree with the ideas that I am throwing out let me know because I would be extremely happy to help with the virtual design process. I won't charge a dime to do so and would absolutely love to work on the build process. I have always had the dream of one day this game becoming a virtual simulator game and not just a text - base simulator game. I won't even charge a dime to build the app as long as I just get to see my ideas for the game become a reality. I have been in the game well over a year now and I honestly have to say the game is seriously dying from how great it was when I first began playing. There are 18,116 accounts registered in the game as of 9:30 AM CST on June 4, 2015 and I could almost bet about half if not three-quarters of those member haven't been on in over 2 years. The addition of virtual simulator version of the game will possibly cut the number of inactives in half or better. Just let me know something on this idea.

Now on to the text - base simulated game. My suggestions for the text based game are: First off, y'all need to do a major overhaul on the contracts section. Split the categories up a lot better; for example, change the current tab layout from having only three different tabs (Bid on Contracts, Subsidiary Contracts, and Sub-Contracts) and mixing the restricted cargo and non-restricted cargo together in one or more of those three categories, how about y'all split it into six different contract sets (Bid on Non-XP Restricted Contracts, Bid on XP Restricted Contracts, Non-XP Restricted Subsidiary Contracts, XP Restricted Subsidiary Contracts, Non-XP Restricted Sub-Contracts, and XP Restricted Sub-Contracts) as well add more cargo types: That's all I am really going to say for now because I'm getting tired of going on and on and on and on. The main fact of the matter is this game needs a total makeover, remodel, AND rebuild.

[Image: 43401.png]

[Image: driverstats.php?id=8245]

If you ain't turnin', you ain't earnin'!!!!!!!!!

Add me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/willie.sharon.7

I am a Volunteer Firefighter from south Louisiana and I love what I do.

Engaged 3/7/17

Laissez les bon temps rouler!!!!!!!!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2015, 12:21 PM
Virtual Sim is already done. If you want that, head over to SCS Software and support them by purchasing one of their many fine games (Euro Truck Simulator 2 currently, working on American Truck Simulator.)

The contracts as they are aren't terrible, but there does need to be more of a mix for sure. Maybe not to the extent of XP/non-XP tabs (part of the challenge is lost if you do that), but more cargos and contracts available at one time perhaps?

I am in complete agreement that something does need to be done to keep new players playing, and older players coming back.

[Image: driverstats.php?id=1762]
Find all posts by this user
09-28-2015, 04:59 PM
Well, when I got to the first requirement and have no idea how to do that, I just decided that I did not need to reply to this thread. Sorry, if I was counted as one of the non-participants that made the developers so disappointed.

Michelle T. aka Pegasus
[Image: FLFamilyPictures0920050072-vi.jpg]

[Image: driverstats.php?id=95]

current computer setup: Dell Refurbished Silver 745 Desktop PC w/ Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 4GB Memory, 750 GB Hard Drive & Windows 10 Pro fully updated, usually use Google Chrome for browser
Find all posts by this user